We are happy to have families attending New Staff Training! Cru values families and wants your experience at NST to be positive.
New Staff Training can be a very time-intensive process. Be sure to give yourself grace, and know that we are here to serve you. If you would like to discuss the needs of your family or have any questions or concerns, please be sure to contact someone on the New Staff Training team.
Here is some info that will help you manage expectations for your family while attending NST:
- Will be in an apartment at the Sutton Place Apartments on the Rollins College campus.
- Has a planned curriculum and is staffed by experienced workers who love the Lord and have had a background check.
- Is available during all daytime sessions.
- Hours vary from week to week.
- During IBS classes, we encourage moms to leave their children in childcare beyond the hours of their class (8am to 10am). This is so they can have plenty of time to do homework and study for the class. Dads will probably need 3-5 hours of homework/study time per night for their two classes.
- During MPD week, the sessions are long. It is likely that your child will be in childcare from 7:45 a.m. to somewhere in the 4 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. range.
- Childcare costs:
- $50/child non-refundable registration fee
- $750 for each child for the full 4 weeks
- $450 for each child for just New Staff Orientation
- If you wish to have a friend or family member watch your child(ren) for any or all of the time, please feel free to do so.
- Families will stay in Sutton Place Apartments on the Rollins College campus. Prices for and details about the apartment can be found on the Location & Housing page.
PLEASE NOTE: Registration is currently closed. Please contact the Join Us Team (firstname.lastname@example.org) to register for this conference.
If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com.