We are happy to have families attending New Staff Training! Cru values families and wants your family experience at NST to be a blessing.
New Staff Training can be a very time-intensive process. Be sure to give yourself grace, and know that we are here to serve you. If you would like to discuss the needs of your family or have any questions or concerns, please be sure to contact someone on the New Staff Training team.
Here is some info that will help you manage expectations for your family while attending NST:
- Will be in a suite at the El Caribe that has a separate sleeping room from the activity room. The suite is on the second floor and is very close and convenient to our main meeting room.
- Has a planned curriculum and is staffed by experienced workers who love the Lord and have had a background check.
- Is available during all daytime sessions. During MPD week, the sessions are long. It is likely that your child will be in childcare from 7:45 a.m. to somewhere in the 4 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. range.
- Costs (includes a $50/child non-refundable registration fee):
- $250/child for the 2 weeks of IBS
- $175/child during the MPD Follow Up Conference
- $250/child for the 5 days of MPD training
- $400/child during NSO and MPD training
- Snacks are provided for your children. Lunches are not. Children will need to be picked up during the lunch time slot and eat with their families.
- If you wish to have a friend or family member watch your child(ren) for any or all of the time, please feel free to do so.
- Families will stay at the El Caribe and can choose to have two adjoining rooms, if needed. Prices and details about housing can be found on the Location & Finances pages.
If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org