We will be staying at the beautiful DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Orlando at SeaWorld (10100 International Drive, Orlando, Florida 32821; 407-352-1100).
Your room should have a coffeemaker, iron, ironing board, hair dryer, and complementary wireless Internet.
Note: Those attending the Transitions Conference will arrive on Tuesday, prior to New Staff Orientation. See the Transitions Conference page for more details.
We will make your reservation at the DoubleTree. The cost for your room will be included in your conference cost. If anyone will be traveling with you (other than your spouse), please add each extra family member and/or guest as an additional registration. Also, if you need any special accommodations, please be sure to let us know in your registration.
- Campus Ministry and AIA NSO participants arrive Thursday, September 6.
- All Other NSO participants arrive Friday, September 7.
- Upon arrival, please check in at the front desk of the hotel. Check-in time is 3 p.m.
- If unable to arrive by 3 p.m. on your arrival day, you may arrive a day earlier. Please be sure to indicate the earlier arrival date when registering online.
- You must notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you expect to arrive after midnight so we can inform the hotel of your late arrival.
Onsite registration for New Staff Orientation (NSO) will be held at the following dates and times:
- Campus Ministry and AIA Participants:
- Towers Lobby, Friday, September 7, 8-9 a.m.
- All Other NSO Participants:
- Towers Lobby, Saturday, September 8, 8-9 a.m.
- Breakfast – You can purchase the hotel’s breakfast buffet for $20 per person, per day. Also, at The Market located onsite, you can purchase “grab and go” hot and cold drinks and breakfast items.
- Lunch – Lunch is included in your conference costs and provided daily during New Staff Orientation.
- Dinner – All dinners are on your own, except for the Commissioning Banquet held on the final evening, Saturday, September 15. The hotel has a restaurant, and a Subway and Village Inn restaurant are located across the street from the hotel.
- At the Onsite Registration, you can pick up information about trolley transportation tickets that you may purchase at the hotel. You can use the trolley to get to locations for dinner along the tourist area on International Drive.
Shuttle from Airport to Hotel
Shuttle service from Orlando International Airport to the hotel is available by Mears Transportation. You can book online at www.mearstransportation.com. Receive a 10 percent discount by entering the promo code WEB10. Be sure to select the “Book Orlando Shuttle Now” button on the home page.
If you want to register or if you have questions, please email us at email@example.com.