Most of your New Staff Training sessions and classes will be held at Ridgeview Classical School, 1800 South Lemay Avenue, Ft. Collins, CO, 80525. (Note: This location is approximately 3 miles from where you will be living. In the past, our new staff have been able to carpool or bike to sessions.) You’ll find life at NSO a bit easier if you have a car while in Fort Collins.
Please visit the Cru19 Website for lots of other helpful information
All singles and married couples with no children are required to stay in the Westfall Hall dorm at Colorado State University. Married couples with children will be assigned to a Suite Style Dorm Room, or you can secure local housing on your own.
When you register:
- Singles and Married Couples (with no children) – choose the “Dorm” Housing Type Requested option and then select the “Westfall (community bathroom, no A/C)” type of housing.
- Married Couples with children – Please contact the Join Us Team (firstname.lastname@example.org) regarding your housing options.
Westfall Hall Dorm:
- Located across the street from Moby Arena. Campus Map
- Are shared by two people. (Limited number of single rooms are available.)
- Have two extra-long twin beds.
- Two flat sheets, a pillow, blanket and towels are provided.
- Married couples can bring king-sized sheets and push the twin beds together.
- Share a same-gender community bathroom, which is down the hall.
- Does not have air conditioning. You may want to bring (or purchase onsite) a box fan or small AC unit for the window.
- Example of room floor plan
- Laundry facilities are available in the dorms.
- You may request a microwave/mini-fridge combo for use in your dorm room. It will be $100 for your entire stay. Quantities are limited and are reserved on a first come, first serve basis. Please contact our Housing Team (email@example.com) for more information.
- Dining Hall
- Includes lunch and dinner in the Durrell Dining Center at CSU.
- The dining halls serve their meals buffet style, with a wide variety of foods that are suitable for most dietary needs. There is a dietitian on campus who can help you with questions. Please email our OnCampus Housing Team (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information about the on-site dietitian
- Through July 19 the meal plan only includes lunch and dinner from Sunday dinner through Friday lunch. Beginning on July 20, all meals (breakfast, lunch, and dinner) will be included through breakfast on July 26.
- Please do not forward your mail, but have someone collect your mail and send it to you once every week or two. Mail can be sent to:
8037 Campus Delivery
Fort Collins, CO 80523
- On Campus Parking is included in your housing cost
Parking is enforced by a scanner system that monitors license plate numbers.
- License plate information will be provided by you to our team during on-site registration.
Get in shape this summer in the CSU Rec Center! The cost of a Rec Center Pass is included in your room and board cost.
Monday – Friday: 6:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m. (pool closes at 7:30 p.m.)
Saturday: 8:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m. (pool closes at 7:30 p.m.)
Sunday: 12:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. (pool closes at 7:30 p.m.)
Rec Center is CLOSED on July 4
If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com.