El Caribe Resort and Conference Center
2125 South Atlantic Beach Avenue
Daytona Beach, FL 32118
Each room has two queen beds. Families with kids can also choose to stay in two adjoining rooms or an efficiency room. Singles can choose to stay in a room with one other roommate or in a room with three roommates (four people total in the room). Costs for the rooms are listed on the Finance page.
In the rooms:
- Pillows, blankets, sheets and towels provided
- Daily maid service
- Iron and ironing board provided
- Limited hanging space
- Laundry facilities available at hotel and across the street
- Each room has access to a kitchenette.
- Kitchenettes shared between two rooms (married couples will have their own kitchenette to themselves)
- Provided with kitchenettes:
- Refrigerator, range, microwave, toaster, coffee maker, table and chairs
- Plates, bowls, flatware, glasses, coffee mugs, frying pan, sauce pan, cooking pot, dish drainer, can opener, basic cooking utensils
- Suggested things to bring or buy for cooking:
- Spices, measuring cups and spoons, vegetable peeler, mixing bowls that can be microwaved, pot holders or oven mitts
A grocery store is located across the street from the El Caribe. You will want to allow enough time to buy groceries upon arrival.
- Daily continental breakfast in the Sandpiper Room
- Two pools (one heated) and a children’s pool
- Basketball court, shuffleboard, and volleyball net
- Equipment available at front desk
- Grills – reserve at front desk
If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com.