Clothing: Different sessions of NSO require different types of clothing.
- Commissioning Ceremony and Banquet: You are encouraged to bring one set of dressy/nice attire for the commissioning and banquet.
- Men: Coat and/or tie are NOT required, but please wear a collared shirt and nice pants.
Women: Please wear nice slacks, skirt, or a dress.
- Business casual: For our visit at the Cru Worldwide Headquarters. Business casual includes: khakis/dress slacks and collared shirts for men, and slacks or modest skirts and dresses for women. Shorts, jeans and printed t-shirts are inappropriate.
- Classroom casual: Shorts, jeans, and t-shirts are fine during all other sessions.
- Swimwear: The El Caribe has a heated pool and is right on the beach, so feel free to bring modest swimwear and a beach towel.
Other items to pack:
- Extra luggage or packing space to take home MPD and IBS materials you will receive onsite.
- Bible, pen, paper
- Money for food, tips (don’t forget the hotel maid – we recommend $1 per person per day), laundry, entertainment
- MPD materials, including address book, church directory, etc.
- Laptop, if you own one
- Personal toiletries
- Things for cooking (see Location page for what the hotel provides)
- If you are a photographer, please bring your camera so you can capture and post all that the Lord is doing at NSO.
If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com.